Who: VHS Class of 2015 Safe Grad Night Committee
What: Recycling fundraiser for need-based Grad Night scholarships
When: 10 AM–3 PM, Saturday, August 23, 2014
Where: Parking lot behind K2, near the intersection of Vashon Highway SW and SW 192nd St.
Get rid of electronic and other unwanted items AND keep them out of the landfill!
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL BE ACCEPTED:
• Computers, laptops, printers, computer parts, faxes, scanners, modems, cables, toner cartridges, computer batteries, etc.
• Appliances: washers, dryers, refrigerators, water heaters, etc.
• Stereo equipment: CD, DVD, VHS, or cassette players; speakers; turntables; etc.
• Bicycles, motorcycles, cars, trucks, car-boat motorcycle batteries, etc.
• Barbecues (no propane tanks), lawn mowers (empty gasoline and oil), fitness equipment, medical equipment, etc.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED:
Televisions, wood, glass, chemicals, hazardous waste, paint, tires, or alkaline batteries.
Bring your recyclable items (working or not) to the event. All recycling services are FREE! Suggested donation: $5–$10 per item. Your donations will help fund Safe Grad Night need-based scholarships!
This FREE community event is being sponsored by the VHS Class of 2015 Safe Grad Night Committee, courtesy of:
More info: www.1greenplanet.org